Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA)
Dear Harvest Client,
We respect your privacy and are committed to keeping your personal information secure and confidential. In compliance with our obligations under the Protection of Personal Information Act (“POPIA”), we are currently notifying everyone on our database that we hold publicly available business information about them and the purposes for which we intend the data to be used.
You also have the right to request disclosure or action of personal information, including:
- If your personal information is collected by us.
- The specific pieces of personal information collected about you.
- The ability to correct or delete certain personal information collected about you.
- The ability to delete all the personal information collected about you, subject to certain exceptions.
- To opt-in or opt-out of direct marketing to you.
- To object to processing of your personal information, or
- Appeal any rejection of access to your personal information.