Harvest BEE Verification’s is fully committed to highest health and safety standard to ensure a safe environment for our employees and clients alike. In light of developments relating to the Coronavirus, Harvest BEE has put in place additional measures which including the provision of specific tools such as masks and sanitisers for our employees and screening measures at all our premises. Additional safety measures include rotational work-from-home schedules for our employees and contactless engagements for clients.
Our Covid-19 Safety & Business Continuity Plan will ensure minimal disruption to our operations, while still maintaining a healthy and safe environment for our people and complying with government regulations to slow down the spread of the Corona virus.
COVID-19 Online Resource & News Portal SAcoronavirus.co.za.
- Prior to our analysts scheduling an Onsite assessment, the Measured Entity will be required to provide information relating to measures it has taken to ensure the safety of its workplace against Covid-19.
- Our employees are well trained and are required to adhere to our safety rules relating to mask protection, hand and surface sanitisation and physical distancing.
- Where a physical onsite assessment is not viable, site visits may be conducted remotely through recorded video communications channels;
- All Interviews will be conducted through recorded video communication.
- Supporting documentation may be delivered to our offices during office hours.
- Harvest BEE will screen all individuals on entry when delivering documents.
- Where documentation cannot be physically obtained, Harvest BEE will request to view these documents through a recorded video communication channel.
*Please note the measures above are not permanent and will be reviewed from time to time.